Here’s what we do.
- Selective removal of branches and limbs
- Increases sunlight penetration
- Increases air flow
- Reduces weight in highly stressed areas.
- Removal of all dead and diseased branches
- Ensure safety
- Enhances the aesthetic structure of your tree
- Removal of elongated lower branches
- Alleviates overall weight of the tree limbs.
- Removal of the lower growing lateral limbs
- Ensures sufficient head clearance
- Helps maintain a symmetrically formed tree.
Cabling & Bolting
- Structural support for weak joints
- Extra high-strength cable between main stems
- Installation of threaded steel into weak joints
- Used when considerable structural support is necessary
- Removal of an entire tree by qualified technicians
- Grinding all apparent surface and feeder roots
- Roots down to 8-12 inches below soil grade are ground
- Grindings will be left in or near the hole
- Complete grinding removal for an additional charge
Plant Health Care
- A comprehensive PHC program
- Protects trees against disease and insect infestation
- Maintains proper fertilization, water and soil conditions
- A comprehensive survey of all trees on your property
- Includes identification, location, and condition analysis
- Helps you budget your tree care needs
From crown thinning to canopy raising to complete tree removal, fill out the form below to have Parke’s certified arborists provide quality tree care for your property.